Monday 23 May 2016

Swing Tickets


My swing tickets are inspired by flowers and plants that I have been using as inspiration when designing garments in my FMP project. I have used mount board and brown paper sandwiched together to create the base and have then cut out a flower shape in the middle. I then super glued plastic flowers onto the ticket and printed out my logo and information about the garment onto acetate and stuck these on. The making of the base of my swing ticket went well as everything went on smoothly and I didn't have any problems, however when sticking on the flowers this proved tricky as they had to placed exactly and the glue dries quite quickly. I am very pleased with how they turned out though as they represent my theme perfectly and go well with my garments. 









No comments:

Post a Comment