Monday 23 May 2016

What is Fashion Marketing? 



As a fashion student, fashion marketing effects me as its everywhere in fashion, it is in social media that I use everyday such as Pinterest, Twitter and Tumblr. It is also in things such as in magazines and popular shops such as TopShop or Zara. These effect me especially because I look at these things to research and gather information when working on a project. I use this information when designing to make sure my designs are up to date and are with current trends. 


Scale and Diversity 


What have I learnt from Scale and Diversity?


I have learnt from Scale and Diversity, the scale of fashion, for example that Couture is at the top of the chain and Street Fashion is at the bottom, also with independent fashion stores. I am able to identify which companies go into each category, so for example that Whistles and Bloomingdale's go into the Elite Chain and that TopShop and New Look go into the High Street Category. I have also learnt that whatever category they go into the prices will vary such as the Elite Chain will be more expensive than the High Street chain, as I know the price range the stores in the categories have.







No comments:

Post a Comment